About FloweretShop - Responsive Magento Theme
Template page: http://store.perceptionsystem.com/floweretshop.html
FloweretShop is a seductively designed and perfectly Responsive Magento Theme that equip your store a wonderful effect. It assures a simple and clean look to your site in addition to multiple jQuery effects.
Why FloweretShop - Responsive Magento Theme?
Want to enlarge the number of your customers to take advantage of your beautiful Flower Shop, here is the right place for you. Perception System Pvt. Ltd. provides you with beautifully designed and ready to use FloweretShop - 100% Responsive and fully customizable Theme. Now, sell lovely flowers for all occasions via Magento FloweretShop Theme.
With its beautiful banners and smooth ajax loading techniques, this template creates a truly unique experience that is sure to grab your visitors attention. Product images and cool colour combination adds to the beauty of this theme. Just check out for its extrusive features for more details.
Extrusive Features of FloweretShop - Responsive Magento Theme
1. Simple and Clean Design
2. Template support for Jquery Effects.
3. Lightweight, modern and very fast-loading design.
4. Ajax based Add-to-Cart, Add-to-Compare-list and Add-to-Wishlist.
5. Beautiful SideBar Flaps for Cart, Wishlist and Compare List.
6. Easy and Quick login with Sidebar Flaps for Login/Logout and Registration.
7. Easy to use Contact-Us Sidebar Flap.
8. Beautiful Mega-menu.
9. Banner Management Integration
10. Back To Top functionality.
11. Categories Accordion on Catalog Front-end.
12. Product QuickView.
13. Product Cloud Zoom along with slider.
14. Attractive Easy tabs on product details page.
15. Multiple language along with multi store and multiple currency support.
16. Fully Responsive adapting display to all devices
17. Cross-browser support feature with Magento V1.9.x
18. Simple to Install & Configure.
Follow this steps for installation & configuration of FloweretShop - Responsive Magneto Theme
Download and Extract
Download and unzip the FloweretShop.zip also put into your root/ directory.
After successfull database import - Please follow the instructions noted below to configure site.
1. Edit .htaccess File located at root/.htaccess - Find RewriteBase and set the path of your root directory
 If root directory is located on root of hosting domain
 If root directory is located in sub folder magento on hosting domain
2. Edit local.xml located at root/app/etc/local.xml
Set following details
Username, Password, DB Host, DB Name
3. Import database and edit table core_config_data for 2 entries for path feild - 'web/unsecure/base_url' and 'web/secure/url'. Edit the value field with your live server domain, Like: http://localhost/